I often search the Knowledge Base and locate extra articles that I would like to read at a later time.
If you want to save the results of a search:
1. create a meaningfull name text file (blah_blah.txt).
2. Right click the search results page and choose view source.
3. Find Search Results and delete from the following <TABLE...... statement to the top of the document.
4. Find </TABLE> and delete from it to the bottom of the document.
5. Paste the remaining test into your blah_blah.txt file.
6. If there are additional search pages, repeat steps 2 - 5.
7. Save blah_blah.txt.
Convert the blah_blah.txt to a legible document, containing the article URL and Title, by using JSIKBS.bat. The syntax is:
JSIKBS ouput_file blah_blah.txt \[more_input ...\]
@echo off setlocal if "%1"
"" endlocal & goto end @echo %1 set sw=n for /f "Tokens=*" %%i in (%1) do call :parse "%%i" goto begin :parse set str=%1 set str=%str:&=% set str=%str:=% set str=%str:"=% if "%sw%""y" goto parse2 set substr=%str:~52,10% if /i not "%substr%"