If you receive the subject message, it is likely that you haven't configured the Quality of Service (QoS) Admission Control Service (ACS) which requires a service account that is NOT automatically created.
To resolve the problem:
01. Create an account named AcsService.
02. Make this account a member of the local administrators group for the host computer.
03. Right-click My Computer and press Manage.
04. Expand Services and Applications and expand Services.
05. Double-click the Admission Control RSVP service to open its' properties.
06. On the General tab, set Startup type to Automatic.
07. On the Log On tab, click This account.
08. Type AcsService and the appropriate Password and Confirm password.
09. Press Apply and OK.
10. On the General tab, Start the service.