Microsoft develops future updates for Windows 10 across three development channels (Dev, Beta, and Release Preview Channel).
This build tracker will provide enterprise and business customers a chronological reference list of all pre-release advanced quality cumulative updates in the Release Preview Channel for Windows 10 (Version 2004).
According to Microsoft, the key considerations for Release Preview Channel builds are:
- For users who want stability and release validation for hardware and software compatibility.
- Provides access to advanced quality updates (cumulative updates) for Windows 10 (Version 2004).
- Builds are the most stable in development and are fully supported by Microsoft.
Visit the Windows Insider for Business page for more details and enrollment information.
Follow our other IT Pro Today Build Trackers:
- Windows 10 (vNext) Client Build Tracker (#DevChannel)
- Windows 10 (20H2) Build Tracker (#BetaChannel)