- Choose Tools → AutoCorrect Options and select the AutoCorrect tab
- Enter a short abbreviation in the Replace box
- It is recommended that you do not use real words or abbreviations in the Replace box, as they will automatically be replaced with your new text. For example, if your company name is Fly By Night Travel, and you sometimes use FBNT as an abbreviation in your documents, you might choose to use FBNTR as your Replace text.
- Enter the full text in the With box
- By default, the with text will appear in the current font of your document—in other words it will fit in with the rest of your typing. That’s the result of the Plain Text radio button in the AutoCorrect dialog box.
- Click Add.
The With entry will appear automatically when you type the Replace text in any of the Office applications.