At the end of every year, ITPro Today’s editorial team looks ahead to predict what the next year will bring to IT professionals. What are the top trends that will emerge? How will they impact how IT organizations serve employees? What will they mean for IT strategy?
In this 2021 Top Enterprise IT Trends Report, made in collaboration with our colleagues from Informa Tech’s IT media brands – ITPro Today sister sites InformationWeek, Dark Reading, Data Center Knowledge and Network Computing – we examine key trends that are poised to impact the IT landscape in the coming year (and beyond).
These include technologies like Kubernetes, low-code/no-code and desktop as a service (DaaS) – all of which seek to reduce the complexity of information systems and make both IT’s and end users’ jobs easier. Adoption of these and other technologies discussed in the report has been accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Inside our 2021 Top Enterprise IT Trends Report, you'll find:
- How and Why 2021's IT Standouts Highlight Lower Complexity
- Kubernetes Cloud Native Ecosystem Set to Advance in 2021
- Low-Code and No-Code Tools Will Boost Business Value in 2021
- Desktops as a Service: 2021 Could See Them Finally Find Their Market
- 2021 security trends to watch from Dark Reading
- 2021 data center trends to watch from Data Center Knowledge
- 2021 IT strategy trends to watch from InformationWeek
- 2021 networking trends to watch from Network Computing