On the File menu, in the Fonts folder, you choose Install New Font and only drive C: is available?
Control Panel / Multimedia only offers drive C: when installing new drivers?
To fix the above problems, you must install your network adapter driver (or the MS Loopback Adapter if you have no NIC):
1. Control Panel / Network / Adapters / Add.
2. Select the appropriate NIC, or the MS Loopback Adapter, and click OK.
3. Insert you Windows NT CD-ROM when prompted and press Continue.
4. Click Close and restart your computer when prompted.
5. Re-apply your latest Service Pack.