Starting in August of 1994, TIA’s 607 bonding and grounding standard has come a long way. There used to be standards that specify requirements regarding the safety aspects of bonding and grounding of equipment systems. These standards were not enough since telecommunications systems needed a bonding and grounding system for performance rather than safety.
This whitepaper goes over the newly released version of ANSI/TIA-607-C for a standard that has come a very long way.
Read it to learn about:
- Key changes included in the revision.
- Terms simplified and harmonized with ISO>
- New sections for rack bonding busbars (RBB).
- An example of single story large building.
- Recommendations for separately derived systems.
- Additional design recommendations.
Download it now!