A. You can delete files from a CD-RW disc by performing the following steps:
- Place the CD-RW disc in your CD writer.
- Start My Computer (go to Start and click My Computer).
- Right-click the CD-RW drive icon and select Open from the context menu.
- Select "Erase this CD-RW" from the CD Writing Tasks bar in the left-hand pane of Explorer to start the CD Writing Wizard.
- Click Next to begin the wizard's erase process. A progress dialog box will display and confirm that XP has erased the files from your CD-RW disc.