As a casual gamer I am always looking for ways to save a few bucks on my gaming library.
Another way to save on some of the games I enjoy playing is with EA Access, an Xbox One exclusive, which gives me access to a vault of games from Electronic Arts. For $29.99 per year you get access to many popular EA titles at no additional cost, Madden NFL 16 was just added this week, and you get an additional 10% off of EA digital purchases on your Xbox One. That subscription fee pays for itself on the first day you join in fact.
This week another great way to save on building your game library is with EA's Publisher sale which lasts until Monday the 8th of February. If you are an Xbox Live Gold subscribers then you will get an extra 10% off on all of these deals.
The sale is compromised of week long offers and a daily deal. For example today they are offering Titanfall Deluxe Edition for $6.60, $5 for XBL Gold subscribers, as their daily option.
As for the week long deals, here is a sampling of what they have available:
- Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition for $36.00 (XBL Gold for $29.70)
- Battlefield 4 Premium Edition for $30.00 (XBL Gold $24.00)
- FIFA 16 and Plans vs Zombies Garden Warfare Deluxe Edition for $30.00 (XBL Gold for $24.00)
- Madden NFL 16 Super Bowl 50 Edition for $24.00 (XBL Gold for $19.80)
- Need for Speed Deluxe Edition for $28.00 (XBL Gold for $23.10)
- NHL 16 for $$24.00 (XBL Gold for $19.80)
- Rory McIlroy PGA Tour for $19.99 (XBL Gold for $15.99)
- Star Wars Battlefront for $35.99 (XBL Gold for $30.00)
Some of the listings have standard editions available alongside the deluxe offerings.
There are also Xbox 360 related deals available including several that are Xbox One Backwards Compatible.
Check out all of the offerings at Major Nelson's, aka Larry Hryb from Xbox Live, website.
Enjoy the deals and the gaming!