Microsoft develops future updates for Windows 10 across three development channels (Dev, Beta, and Release Preview).
This build tracker will provide enterprise and business customers a chronological reference list of all pre-release builds available in the Beta Channel for Windows 10 throughout the development cycle.
According to Microsoft, the key considerations for Beta Channel builds are:
- Targets early adopters for testing compatibility and reliability with both hardware and software within an organization.
- Provides access in the middle of the development cycle for the latest features, enhancements, and compatibility where feedback can have the most impact.
- Stable builds with the potential for some minor bugs. All updates in this channel are validated by Microsoft prior to their release.
Visit the Windows Insider for Business page for more details and enrollment information.
Follow our other IT Pro Today Build Trackers
- March 2, 2021: Started tracking Beta Channel Development for Windows 10 (Version 21H1)
- May 18, 2021: Windows 10 (Version 21H1), the May 2021 Update, released by Microsoft.