Available On Demand
Microsoft Azure Stack delivers the world’s first truly interoperable hybrid cloud, providing the flexibility of Azure cloud services with the control and customization of a single-tenant environment. In this webinar, Rackspace experts will discuss the fundamental pieces of Azure Stack and how this new multi-cloud functionality can help you optimize your IT resources, speed time-to-market and meet your security requirements.
Discussion topics include:
- An overview of Azure Stack features
- Organizational benefits of Azure Stack
- How Azure Stack compares and integrates with other cloud solutions
- Azure Stack delivery methods, pricing and plans for hardware availability and feature releases
- Advice on integrating Azure Stack into your current IT ecosystem, watching for hiccups and successfully leveraging MSPs to help ensure a smooth transition
We’ll also conduct a live demo of the Azure Stack development kit to preview the latest in hybrid cloud technology.
**Register today and receive Windows IT Pro's NEW 2017 IT Salary Survey!**
If you have already registered, click here to access
Jeff DeVerter is the Chief Technologist for Microsoft Technology at Rackspace responsible for the roadmap and delivery of Fanatical Support for Microsoft technology both inside and outside of our Datacenters. Jeff has been with Rackspace for over 7 years and has built several of our service offerings including Dedicated SharePoint, Dedicated Exchange, Dedicated Lync and Microsoft Cloud Platform.
Jeff is currently involved in projects that take Rackspace’s award-winning fanatical support to new Microsoft technologies and new locations.