Office 365 and SharePoint Online come with Microsoft’s trusted security measures, data replication, and recovery mechanisms to ensure your data is as safe and available in the cloud as it was on-premises. This system of protection is designed to guard against data loss cause by software malfunctions, hardware failures, power outages, and natural disasters. However, Microsoft can’t protect you from mishaps and failures on your side. This guide provides insight into your options for keeping your data in Office 365 safe from loss.
Table of Contents Include:
- The Truth About SaaS Data Loss.
- The Top 4 Reasons You Need Backup for Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
- Is Microsoft’s Archiving Solution the Answer?
- Why Third-Party Cloud-to-Cloud Backup is the Way to Go.
- 7 Things to Look for in a Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Solution.