The Allow audio redirection Group Policy setting is Not Configured.
To allow users to determine how audio is played during the subject connection:
1. Open the appropriate Group Policy.
2. Navigate through Computer Configuration / Administrative Templates / Windows Components /Terminal Services.
3. Press Client/Server data redirection.
4. Double-click Allow audio redirection in the right-hand pane.
5. Press Enabled
6. Press OK.
After the policy is active, users can pick one of the following options from the Remote computer sound box on the Local Resources tab of Remote Desktop Connection:
- Bring to this computer runs sound files in the Remote Desktop session and plays them on the user's computer.
- Do not play disables all sound in Remote Desktop sessions.
- Leave at remote computer runs sound files in the Remote Desktop session and plays them on the server.