Download CTLogins.zip from Controtex and extract WkstInfo.exe.
To use Wkstinfo.exe:
1. Press Go to populate the computers in your network. Wait for the OK status.
2. To view who is logged onto a specific computer, press that computer's name. The 'users' will be listed in the Users logged in area.
3. To view the logged in information for every computer, press the Search for user button. Leave the Name blank and press Search.
4. To search for users by full name, type any portion of the first and/or last name into the Name area, check the Search full names box, check/uncheck Ignore case as you wish, and press the Search button.
5. To search for users by User Name, type as much of the User Name as you care, uncheck the Search full names box, check/uncheck Ignore case as you wish, and press the Search button.