Disabling the local Administrator account provides an extra measure of security from hackers.
NOTE: Before you disable the local Administrator account, you must insure that another local or domain user is a member of the local Administrators group.
To disable the local Administrator account:
1. Log on as a user who is a member of the local Administrators group.
2. Right-click My Computer and press Manage.
3. Double-click Local Users and Groups.
4. Double-click Users.
5. Double-click Administrator.
6. Select the General tab.
7. Check the Account is disabled box and press Apply and OK.
NOTE: The next time that Administrator attempts to log on, the account will be denied access.