Visit http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/techinfo/administration/diagnostics/ to download Netdiagtools.doc. The page contains:
This technical article describes the network diagnostics tools now available in Windows XP including:
- Network Diagnostics Web page based on the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) framework.
- Support Tab included on network connections.
- Task Manager enhancements.
- Repair link function included on network connections.
This document is intended primarily for network engineers and support professionals to help in troubleshooting and diagnosing network-related errors. It includes the following sections:
- Network Diagnostics Features
- Network Diagnostics Web Page and Netsh Helper
- Network Connections Support Tab
- Network Connections Repair Link
- Task Manager Network Tab
- Network Diagnostics Troubleshooting