To prevent a group policy from applying to everyone in the container:
01. Open the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in.
02. Right-click the container to which the policy is applied and press Properties.
03. Select the Group Policy tab.
04. Highlight the group policy object. You may have to Add it first.
05. Press Properties.
06. Select the Security tab.
07. Select or Add the accounts or groups to which the policy should NOT be applied and check the Deny box for the Apply Group Policy permission.
08. Press Apply and OK.