To move the location of the spool folder:
1. Log on as a member of the local Administrators group.
2. In My Computer, select the drive letter that will be used for the new spool folder.
3. File and Folder Tasks / Make a new folder.
4. Type a folder name (spool).
5. Start / Printers and Faxes / File / Server Properties / Advanced tab.
6. Type the complete path of the folder you created in step 4 into the Spool folder box.
7. Press Apply. You will receive:
The changes to the spool folder will occur immediately and any currently active documents will not print. It is recommended to allow all documents to complete printing before changing the spool folder. Are you sure you want to change the spool folder?8. After all documents are printed, press Yes.
9. Press OK and close the Printers and Faxes window.