When your Domain Users FTP to a Windows 2000 IIS server, which is also a domain controller, they receive:
Access Denied Event ID:100 Source: MSFTPSVCThe Users group does NOT have the logon locally user right on the domain controller.
To resolve this problem:
01. Start / Programs / Administrative Tools / Domain Controller Security Policy.
02. Double-click Security Settings.
03. Double-click Local Policies.
04. Press User Rights Assignment.
05. Double-click Log on Locally.
06. Press Add.
07. Press Browse and select the appropriate group.
08. Press Add.
09. Press OK in the open dialog boxes.
10. Start / Run / secedit /refreshpolicy machine_policy /enforce / OK