Q: What are the new keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 Technical Preview?
A: With new functionality, specifically the virtual desktops, Windows 10 includes sevearl new keyboard shortcuts.
- WIN+LEFT or RIGHT (can be used with UP or DOWN to get into quadrants): Snapping window
- ALT+TAB: Switch to recent window; hold shows new Task view window; let go to switch to app
- WIN+TAB: Task view control
- WIN+CTRL+D: Create new virtual desktop
- WIN+CTRL+F4: Close current virtual desktop; all applications will be moved to another virtual desktop
- WIN+CTRL+LEFT or RIGHT: Switch virtual desktop