Are you aware that Microsoft has a TechNet blog that is used to list the top support solutions they are seeing for their products?
Well they do and it covers a wide range of Microsoft products and is appropriately named Top Solutions from Microsoft Support.
The reason I am bringing this resource to your attention today is because they just recently updated a series of articles on that blog that are focused on System Center 2012.
The articles are broken down by specific areas of System Center 2012 and then specific areas of concern/issues.
Here is a breakdown of the three new articles:
- File server backup and restore issues
- DPM Console crashes
- DPM Console Performance issues
- Storage Pool: Disk, Replica, or Recovery Point Volume Issues
- SQL Server protection issues
- Application or deployment issues
- Software update deployment issues
- PXE Issues
- Client not installed, not active, not assigned, or missing actions
- Task sequence tasks
- Operational or infrastructure issue
- Setup or deployment issues
- Agent connectivity issues
- Windows Agent deployment issues
- Reporting issues
While you are at the Top Solutions from Microsoft Support blog be sure to check out some of the other recent solutions articles that have been posted about Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Azure Virtual Machines (Windows and Linux).
Of course, you can also peruse older articles to see what has happened in the support world with other Microsoft software and services as well.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Devs, and Devops? Check out IT/Dev Connections!