Novalys Released Visual Guard .NET
Novalys released Visual Guard, a corporate RBAC (Role Based Access Control) solution for .NET applications security. Using Visual Guard you can define who can access your applications, and what they can do within your applications.
Visual Guard provides a unique solution to centralize the security of all .NET applications:
- Secure any type of application in the same solution: WinForm, Web Form, Web services.
- Centralize the management of all your applications and users accounts in a single repository.
- Ready-to-use single sign-on solution based on Windows accounts.
Visual Guard provides developer tools to manage permissions, versioning, and deployment:
- Integrate Visual Guard with any existing or new project in less than one hour.
- Create permissions with a few clicks. They are immediately effective, even in production.
- Check consistency between applications and permissions.
- Manage versioning and deployment without disturbing security data in production.
Visual Guard provides user-friendly administrator tools designed for non-technical people:
- Manage users, memberships, and roles.
- Grant permissions to users: what can they see or modify in your project?
- Keep track of who did what in your application: Reporting and Auditing.
Visual Guard .NET supports WinForms (VB.NET or C#), Web Forms (ASP.NET and ASP.NET 2.0), Web services .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 and Active Directory.
Visual Guard .NET
Price: Contact Novalys
Web Site: http://www.visual-guard.com