This week at Microsoft Ignite it seemed that every Windows 10 session I went into was practically full including a couple that were simulcast into the Hangout spaces so an overflow audience could watch the session.
These sessions focused on the tools that Microsoft has put together to help IT Pros with their migrations to Windows 10 plus the improvements that have been made between Windows 10 Version 1511 and this years Anniversary Update (Version 1607).
A common theme across all of these sessions was to make sure that attendees were able to see the full scope of the Windows as a Service (WaaS) process and how practical it is to build an internal set of rings that allows each organization to develop their own unique approach to fielding Windows 10 and then keeping it up to date using WaaS.
The attendance at these sessions is a strong indicator that many companies are taking a very close look at their own plans to migrate to Windows 10 in the near future. Well, Microsoft is there ready to assist and these key sessions about upgrading to Windows 10 will also help out.
- Deploy Windows 10 for business - the future is closer than you think
- Implement Windows as a Service: understanding how to do it
- Implement Windows as a Service: how Microsoft IT does it
- Master Windows 10 Deployments – Expert Level
- Align your Windows 10 management strategy to end-user and IT needs
- Accelerate Windows 10 deployments through telemetry driven insights using Upgrade Analytics
- Enhance Windows 10 deployment: what's new with Windows 10 deployment?
- Upgrade, upgrade, upgrade! Say goodbye to clean installs of Windows 10
- Ask us almost anything about Windows 10
Be sure to check out all of the on-demand videos from Microsoft Ignite to find even more great sessions.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Devs, and Devops? Check out IT/Dev Connections!