Ektron Debuts DevCenter
Ektron unveiled its new DevCenter, a Web site dedicated to providing Web developers, designers, and Webmasters with a range of resources to support them in building Web, intranet, and extranet sites and applications. The site (http://dev.ektron.com) provides information about Web technologies, advice, and best practices, as well as Ektron s own software products.
DevCenter is meant to be a place for the developer community to access helpful tools, interact with Ektron engineering and support teams and each other, and showcase the sites and applications developers are creating. It offers free content, code samples, community sites, technical articles, and documentation.
At the site, which was developed and is managed with Ektron s CMS400.NET all-in-one Web content management application, Web developers can find links to resources such as:
- Blogs and technical articles describing design and development trends, new technologies, and techniques for sites using Web content management systems
- A FileShare section that allows developers to contribute server controls, custom code, and other applications
- Forums for asking questions and sharing advice
- An extensive knowledge base with accurate searching
- Tutorials to aid in using CMS400.NET
Anyone can join Ektron s DevCenter, and there is no cost to be a member.