ASP.NET Auto Email 3.0 Works with Every Version of ASP.NET
360 IMPACT announced that ASP.NET Auto Email, their flagship form processing control, has been tested against the latest version of ASP.NET.
ASP.NET Auto Email provides auto initiate and field detection capabilities so no programming is required, dynamically recognizes whether the form is error-free, compresses attachments, and provides XML backup and integration capabilities, CSV file creation for importing of data, and automatically uploads files and attaches them to e-mail messages.
Using ASP.NET Auto Email, users simply drag-and-drop ASP.NET Auto Email from their editor s toolbox onto their Web form and specify the features and settings they want to use in the editor s property window.
Beyond compatibility with ASP.NET 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0, ASP.NET Auto Email provides drag-and-drop support in every version of Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio .NET, and Microsoft s free ASP.NET editor, Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition (as well as older editors like ASP.NET Web Matrix).
Primary ASP.NET Auto Email Features:
- Automatic detection of form fields, so users don t have to do any programming.
- Sends form data by email in text or HTML format.
- Optionally writes form data to a CSV file for easy import into most major databases and applications like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and newsletter software.
- Automatically detects form errors and doesn t send emails until the form is error-free.
- Sends instant personalize auto responses when a form is submitted, thanking website visitors by name and including any of the form data in the auto response.
- Dynamically uploads files if forms contain file fields, and emails them as attachments.
- A native SMTP class with authentication capabilities written in C#, so Auto Email doesn t depend on the quirky email namespace built into the .NET framework.
- Built-in troubleshooting capabilities can often inform users why they may be having difficulties receiving emails including mail server connectivity issues, misplaced template files and more.
- Includes an Auto Initiate capability that runs ASP.NET Auto Email when the form is submitted, but this capability can also be disabled allowing for precise control over execution.
- Optionally makes an XML backup of form submissions as a safeguard for losing emails and allows XML communication with backend systems.
- Compresses attachments to reduce email size and save on bandwidth.
- Enhances performance by caching email and auto response templates in memory.
- Uses specialized Auto Email tags that allow control properties (settings) to be set dynamically. For instance, the From email address can be set to whatever email address is entered into the form.
- Automatically redirects end users to a confirmation page once the form is submitted.
A 90-day free trial of ASP.NET Auto Email is available from the 360 IMPACT Web site.
Price: Contact 360 IMPACT
Web Site: http://www.360impact.com