A. When you install NetWare 6.5 on Virtual PC 2007, you’ll receive the following error during network installation:
No network board driver has been selected.
Press Enter to continue.
To resolve the error, use the following series of commands:
1. Press Enter to accept the error message.
2. Select Modify, and press Enter twice.
3. Press Insert twice to add an unsupported driver.
4. Press F3 to enter the driver location.
5. Specify C:\nwserver\drivers\unsupdrv for the new driver location, and press Enter.
6. The driver named DC21X4.LAN will appear. Select it by pressing Enter.