I'm not surprised to see that there is a new security mailing list centered around Apple products. The list will allow the following types of content:
- Discussion of securing Apple hosts in various networked environments, including but not limited to integration with Active Directory or LDAP-based
- Discussion of securing Apple hardware devices such as Airport base stations using wireless technology.
- Experiences in securing specific Apple technologies that would prove valuable to share with the community.
- "How-to" questions surrounding the assessment, implementation, or configuration of Apple technologies, as they relate to security concerns.
- Discussion of tools and/or products that may assist in auditing, securing, and/or patching Apple technologies.
- Follow-up discussion of Apple-related vulnerabilities as it relates to questions about identifying and securing vulnerable hosts and applications.