The new release includes several security fixes, so if you're an Opera user then be sure to upgrade soon.
The release notes list these problems as being fixed now:
* Fixed an issue that could occur when removing a specially prepared torrent transfer, as reported by iDefense.
* Prevented an issue where data URLs could be used to display the wrong address in the address bar.
* Improved the display of long domain names in authentication dialogs. Long domain names will now scroll instead of using ellipsis.
* Added Trustcenter class 3 G2 root certificate.
* Fixes for a problem with certificate import from PKCS #7 Signed and Netscape Multicert files.
You can learn about some other non-security-related improvements and find a link to download Opera 9.22 in the company's Changelog.