A. The dialog box, which appears when you press the secure attention sequence (SAS--i.e., Ctrl+Alt+Del), has a title of Windows Security. To customize this title for your organization to include text after the Windows Security title, perform the following steps:
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe).
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon.
- From the Edit menu, select New, String value.
- Enter a name of Welcome, and press Enter.
- Double-click the new value, add the text you want to display after Windows Security (e.g., for SavillTech Domain), and click OK.
- Close the registry editor.
- Press the SAS sequence to see the new dialog box title.