Whether your organization has already made the move to Office 365 or you are still in the decision making/planning phase, you can never have enough information at your disposal and the Office 365 Support portal is the one spot to get all the information you need about the service.
Not only is there information here about Office 365 itself but you will also find support info about Exchange Online, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online and other associated services.
For your planning efforts the site is laid out to provide you with the following:
- Enterprise organizations and Office 365 - Contains information about planning for and managing Office 365 subscriptions.
- Enterprise scenarios for Office 365 - Find scenarios that cover slow steady moves to the cloud or working with your on-premises equipment in a hybrid configuration.
- Office 365 adoption and hybrid solutions - Brings to together several solutions and testing guides to help you evaluate what Office 365 solution works best for your company.
- What's included in Office 365 - This area helps you make sense of all the various subscription options that are available for Office 365 and helps you find the right fit for your organization.
- Get your organization ready for Office 365 Enterprise - Once the planning is done and the decisions are made it is time to get your customers and employees ready for the transition to Office 365 and you will find checklists, tools and other resources to hell you prepare for the migration.
In addition there are dedicated resources in the Office 365 Support portal that provides information for setting up Office 365 services, deploying Office clients, security & compliance, managing services, working within hybrid setups, and how to check on the health of the Office 365 service.
Don't forget you can go back and view Office 365 related sessions from Microsoft Ignite 2016 which wrapped up a few weeks ago or look at the archive of Office 365 videos available from Microsoft's Channel 9 video repository.