Microsoft is celebrating the one-year anniversary of Office 2010 today. Here’s a list of the top ten tips for Office 2010 and Office Web Apps, courtesy of Microsoft:
Top 10 Tips
1. Microsoft OneNote 2010 is your digital notebook to collect and organize everything you need in one place: notes, photos, videos, audio and more.
4. Don’t let the never-ending mail strings get you down. Use the Ignore feature in Microsoft Outlook 2010 to banish existing and future emails in a conversation.
5. Access Office documents virtually anywhere with Microsoft Office Web Apps.
6. Use Outlook Social Connector to get Facebook and LinkedIn updates without leaving Outlook.
7. Get more done on the go with Office Mobile 2010 on Windows Phone 7.
8. Share your presentations with anyone, virtually anywhere with PowerPoint Broadcast Slide Show.
9. Never forget a URL again with OneNote. It automatically includes a link whenever you copy and paste from the Web.
10. Group projects just became easier with the co-authoring capabilities in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
*Check out http://www.office.com for more information on these and other great Office 2010 features.