Presented by: Craig Pelkie
Running Time: 57 minutes
After developing your reports, you need to deploy the reports so they are accessible to your users. This session shows how to deploy reports from SSDT to the Report Server and how to import Report Definition Language (RDL) files into the Report Server. You'll learn the basics of organizing reports and data sources on the Report Server and the basics of securing reports.
- Working with the Report Manager
- Deploy finished reports from SSDT
- Deploy a report from the RDL file
- Configure folders, data sources and reports in the Report Manager
- Configure report security using the Report Manager
Click here to access the slides and labs.
PDF Password: SSRS_1505