Q: I had been sharing my Windows Azure account with a co-worker, but I no longer want that person to have access to my account. What steps do I need to take to change my passwords?
A: The exact steps to take will depend on what information you shared; however, you should definitely consider changing the following:
- Logons to the portal
- Logons to administrative and management pages that are built in to any web applications
- User accounts in Active Directory
- Management certificates (for information about management certificates, see the Microsoft Azure Manage Certificates page)
- Cloud service certificates
- Access keys for storage accounts
- Windows Azure SQL database user passwords
- Windows Azure IaaS and PaaS virtual machine user passwords
If the other party had access to any of these items, you should change or replace them.