Q. How do I use Azure alerts?
A. Azure Alerts enable alerts to be created which will email the administrators and additional people specified in certain conditions, for example if CPU is above a certain threshold.
- Launch the new Azure portal, https://portal.azure.com
- Browse to the VM you wish to create an alert for (Browse - Virtual machines -
- In the Operations lens select the Alert rules part
- Select the Add alert action
- Enter a name, description and select the metric to monitor (such as CPU, disk or network). Also specify conditions and the actual alerting options then click OK