A. If no updates are available from the Windows Update Web site, the problem probably relates to the user not having defined a language for use in Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE). To resolve this problem, perform the following steps:
- Start IE.
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- Select the General tab, then click Languages.
- If no languages are listed, click Add.
- Select your language from the displayed list, then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Language Preference screen, then click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
You should now be able to see updates on the Windows Update Web site.