A. If the Quota tab isn't visible, your user account or group doesn't have the Traverse Folder/Execute File right on that NTFS volume. To resolve this problem, perform the following steps:
- Right-click the NTFS volume in Windows Explorer or My Computer, then select Properties from the displayed context menu.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Select the entry that applies to your user account or group, then click Edit.
- Under the "Apply onto" section, ensure the "This folder, subfolders and files" check box is selected.
- Select the Allow check box for Traverse Folder/Execute File permissions, then click OK.
- Click OK to close all dialog boxes.
The Quota tab will now be available when you right-click the NTFS volume.