Microsoft Word 2003 has several tools to help you create more professional documents, and to help you find out more about a particular topic while you write about it.
These tools and features are consolidated in the Research task pane:
You can get to the Research task pane by doing one of the following:
- Click the Research button on the Standard toolbar.
- Choose the Look Up or Translate commands.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the title bar of any task pane and choose Research.
To use the Research task pane:
- Enter the topic you are interested in researching in the Search for box.
- Select the type of resources you wish to search from the drop-down list.
- Click the Start Searching button.