A. By default members of Domain Users will not be able to logon to a server, i.e. a PDC or a BDC, and if they try the error "The local policy of this system does not allow you to logon interactively". If you want users to be able to logon to a server (why I don't know) follow the procedure below:
- Logon to the server as an Administrator
- Start User Manager for Domains (Start - Programs - Administrative Tools - User Manager for Domains)
- Select "User Rights" from the "Policies" menu
- From the drop down "Rights" list select "Log on locally"
- Click Add, and select "Domain Users", click Add, then click OK
- Close User Manager
- Logout and a User will now be able to login