A new app called Health Ark for Microsoft Band has shown up in the Mac App store and looks to be a fantastic add-on for those Microsoft Band owners using a Mac.
According to the author, you can:
- View your Microsoft Band and Microsoft Health data and insights with clear and simple charts from a convenient starting point: your Mac.
- Access historical health and fitness data anytime, anywhere, online or offline.
- Analyze vital insights about your health in a simple digital environment without the clutter of most online websites.
- Monitor your progress with the first desktop fitness dashboard.
Additional features are planned, including:
- Data Export: Export your data to CSV and share, analyze and manipulate it in unique and unexpected ways.
- Calendar Sync: Sync your activities into your calendar.
- Quick View: View your daily goals directly from your task bar.
- Smart Stitch: Stitch data together from unique wearable devices (e.g. Microsoft Band and Fitbit).
Download it from here: Health Ark for Microsoft Band