A. To grant a user Send-on-Behalf permissions, use the Exchange Management Console (EMC), as follows:
- Start EMC.
- Open Recipient Configuration in the navigation pane, and select the Mailbox child node.
- Right click the name of the user mailbox you're giving another user permissions to send on behalf of, and select Properties.
- Click the Mail Flow Settings tab.
- Select Delivery Options and click Properties, as the following figure shows:
- Click the Add button, then select the user to whom you're granting Send of Behalf permissions, and click OK, as the following figure shows:
- Click OK to close all the dialog boxes.