Throughout August I'll highlight another one of the best resources the PowerShell community has to offer. Take some time this summer to expand your horizons, learn a new PowerShell technique, and further your mastery of the shell! This series will be entitled "Meet the Community," and I encourage you to get involved. It's a great way to learn in bite-sized chunks, get un-stuck, and make new connections in the broader world of PowerShell.
I don't read all of these blogs daily - although I wish I had time to do so. I make a point of hitting each one a couple times a month, though, because these are the folks doing some of the coolest figuring-out in the community.
- Doug Finke is a fellow MVP who's involved with ShowUI, a way of bringing a GUI into PowerShell scripts by using WPF.
- Jeff Hicks, another fellow MVP, who blogs about extremely practical tips and tricks.
- Eric Humphrey blogs about SQL, with a healthy dollop of PowerShell.
- PoSHPete is a bit irregular, but his posts are pure gold - detailed and very useful in the real world.
- Steve Murawski is a clever guy, and shares some really great PowerShell tips
- "Jaykul" is as much dev as admin, whether he admits it or not :). His HudledMasses blog is a great place to find truly hardcore PowerShell techniques.
- Trevor Sullivan doesn't post frequently, but I've seen some really great, complete solutions in PowerShell that are worth checking out.
- LucD Notes is a great stop for PowerCLI tips and techniques