NOTE: You may experience similar behavior when you run any script that uses the IIsScriptHelper object ( Iisschlp.wsc).
This behavior will occur on a Windows Server 2003 computer that does NOT have the World Wide Web Publishing service installed.
NOTE: This behavior will be addresses in a future service pack.
To workaround this problem:
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Open the Add or Remove Programs applet.
3. Press the Add/Remove Windows Components button.
4. Select Application Server and press Details.
5. Select Internet Information Services (IIS) and press Details.
6. Check the World Wide Web Service box and press OK and OK.
7. Press Next and follow the on-screen instructions.