It is a good idea to test Group Policy changes, security changes, and schema changes before you roll them out.
To disable or enable replication for a destination computer:
1. Open Distributed File System from Administrative Tools.
2. Select the DFS link that you want to enable or disable replication for.
3. If the File Replication column is not visible in the list of targets, press Show Replication Information on the Action menu.
4. Select the target that you want to change the replication status for.
5. Use the Action menu to press Disable Replication or Enable Replication.
6. If you pressed Enable Replication, you will be prompted to type the path of a staging folder.