To create a saved query:
1. Open Active Directory Users and Computers.
2. Near the top of the console tree, right-click Saved Queries, or any of its' subfolders, in which you want to save a query.
3. Press New and press Query.
4. In Name, Type a name for the query.
5. In Description, type a description of the query.
6. Press Browse to define the container that the search will begin at.
7. To search all sub-containers of the selected container, check the Include subcontainers box.
8. Press Define Query to define your query.
NOTE: You can create sub-folder to organize your queries:
1. Near the top of the console tree, right-click Saved Queries.
2. Press New and press Folder.