When you right-click a volume and press Properties, the Quota tab is missing?
If your user account does NOT have the Bypass Traverse Checking user right, you will experience this behavior.
To resolve this behavior:
1. Right-click the volume in My Computer and press Properties.
2. Select the Security tab.
3. Press the Advanced button.
4. Select your account or group and press the View/Edit button.
5. Select This folder, subfolders, and files in the Apply onto drop-down box.
6. Check the Allow box for Traverse Folder / Execute File and press OK.
7. Press Apply and OK until all the dialog boxes are closed.