After the install of Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition 7.51 on a Windows 2000 Server, you experience:
- Your domain clients cannot connect to any domain controller that runs Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition 7.51.
- Clients receive Not enough server storage is available to process this command.
- Your domain controllers cannot replicate.
The Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition 7.51 Setup program adds the IRPStackSize Value Name to the registry, preventing Windows 2000 Server from dynamically configuring the input/output (I/O) Request Packet (IRP) Stack Size.
To resolve this issue:
1. Copy / Paste the following to a RemoveIRPStackSize.reg file:
2. Merge the RemoveIRPStackSize.reg file with your servers registry or run regedit /s RemoveIRPStackSize.reg.
NOTE: You can use Workstation.bat to run regedit /s RemoveIRPStackSize.reg on all your domain controllers and servers.