You can use the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in to perform the following actions on multiple users:
Add members to a group
To select multiple users for one of the above actions:
01. Open the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in.
02. Right-click the domain name and press Find.
03. In the Find drop-down list, select Custom Search.
04. In the In box, select Entire Directory.
05. Press the Field button and select User and Logon Name.
06. In the Condition box, select Is not.
07. In the Value box, type *.
08. Press the Add button.
09. Press Find Now.
10. To select multiple users, hold down the CTRL key as you press the mouse and/or hold down the SHIFT key to select a sequence of users.
11. Right-click any highlighted user in the list of highlighted users and press any of the above actions.
NOTE: If you press the Properties item, only one user is modified.