The Task Scheduler does NOT have the option to schedule a task every n minutes or n hours, but you can modify a schedule to do this:
1. Open Control Panel and double-click Scheduled Tasks.
2. If the task you want to modify is listed, right-click the task and press Properties. Go to step 6.
3. Double-click Add Scheduled Task and schedule the tasks for its' first occurance.
4. Check the Open advanced properties for this task when I click Finish box.
5. Press Finish.
6. Select the Schedule tab.
7. Press Advanced.
8. Check the Repeat task box and specify the number of minutes or hours.
9. Press OK and OK.