When a user does not have the correct permissions on a given object, that item is hidden on the Administrative Tools menu.
You must grant the user sufficient privileges on the object:
01. Start the snap-in for the object you want to delegate control.
02. Right-click the object and press Delegate Control.
03. Press Next.
04. When the object appears in the title, click Add.
05. Choose the appropriate users or groups.
06. Press OK.
07. Press Next.
08. Choose the options you desire from the Predefined Tasks list or press Custom Task.
09. Press Next.
10. Press Finish when you are done.