In User Manager for Domains, it is possible to select multiple users by holding down the Control Key as you select users or Holding down the Shift Key as you select a range of users.
You can select all users who are a member of a Group by:
• User Menu / Select Users ..
• Click the Group you desire and press the Select button.
• You can click an additional Group and press the Select button. When you are finished, press the Close button.
• User Menu / Properties
• Make any changes you desire. In our example, click on profile and enter the FileName (no extention) of the logon script and click ok.
• As long as the users are still selected, you can make additional changes.